Born and raised in Stratford Ontario and when I’m not fishing I run my “other” business ( Palmer’s Home Renovations).
Having my own business allows me the opportunity to pursue my sporting/recreational passion and share it with others through Maitland Valley Fishing Charters.
I have been an avid fisherman for as long as I can remember and have been boating for over 25 years. Plain and simple we just love to fish.
Qualifications and memberships include:
- Pleasure Craft Operator Card
- Marine Radio Operator Certification
- Member Ontario Sportfishing Guides Association
- Med 3 and SVOP certificates
- First Aid Certified
I hope you can join me sometime soon for an adventure.
|Here’s a photo of my boat “Far From Workin II “.
This is our brand new Aluminum 2021 Alexis Pro by Thunderjet powered by a 300 hp mercury verado engine. . we are very happy with this boat. Its very spacious and stable in rough water conditions.
“Far From Workin II ” Essentials
- Make – 24 ft Alexis pro by Thunderjet boats
- Engines 300 hp mercury verado with a 15 hp trolling motor
- Draft – 3′
- Cruising Speed – 26 Knots (~30 MPH)
- Top Speed – 40 Knots (~45 MPH)
- Fuel Capacity – 408 Litres (108 Imperial Gallons)
- Navigation – Lowrance GPS Chartplotter + Magnetic Compass
- Lowrance 3G Radar
- Newest Version of Lowrance HDS with Downscan and Sidescan
- Communications – VHF Marine Radio and Cell
- AIS transponder/receiver
- portable head if needed
- ***Now Equipped with an AED on board every trip ***
“Far From Workin Amenities”
- Capacity for 4 – 6 passengers + crew
- Outside passenger area can accommodate 4-6
- Inside cabin with seating area for 6 people comfortably
- Fishing – 2 SCOTTY PRO Electric Downriggers